Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello world!

Here I am at last, my very first blog post and wondering what auspicious things I should be saying, but then I realize that this is no fancy blog, it is just me, recording what I am up to, since a lot seems to happen around here.  Its a rainy day, I am not going to get in to my studio today and have yet to figure out what I will make for dinner tonight, so no grand entry, just a mellow slide of sorts.
What is on my mind are the Rangpur Limes growing on my tree and the marmalade I want to make with them. My first batch was great but got a little gummy as a result of a medical moment (child with fever and husband not able to find the thermometer) right at the sweet spot when I should not have left it to keep on boiling. Tastes good but is a bit gooey. Or maybe I will make more lime cordial, the bottle in the fridge will not doubt be finished off after cocktails and homemade pizza with the cooking-gardening-too neighbors this saturday.

1 comment: